4.28.2009

prom date


{pic courtesy of here}


with prom around the corner, i am experiencing some HS nostalgia and wondered, if i were some uber famous disney teen star, who would i want as my prom date? oh, and for some ridiculous reason, i couldn't take rpattz/edward or zefron. or lucas scott. or julian. i mean, that would be too easy, right?

so with my leading men quickly disqualified, i turn to my other teen-idol crush -

mr. i-was-a-soap-star-turned-teen-pop-idol.....

jesse mccartney.


isn't he adorable? he would be the most stylish prom date ever!

check out his cuteness in one of his more recent videos, "how do you sleep." {below}

definitely crush-worthy


xo,

s

1 comment:

tiffanyblue said...

LOL. great post!
hmmm, if zefron is required to be outta the picture (b/c ya know he'd be my #1 pick!), then my top 3 choices (ya like how i have more than 1?) would be:
-nick jonas
-david henrie (from wizards/waverly)
-mitchell musso (from hannah)