1.13.2009

a little background

so this blog really started out as just a spot for me to house some twilight links and blips and reminders (without having to bookmark on my computer, which never seems to work as i barely ever open my bookmarks folder). then i thought it'd be funny to expand the twilight email string that i'm on with my friends into a blog and post my random findings here instead of emailing all the time (and maybe they could do the same and we could turn this into a shared blog). then i thought, why limit this to just twilight. there's plenty of other tween-related content i can add, seeing as how gossip girl and one tree hill are among my favorite shows of the moment.

so that's where we are today. the contributors piece is still in the works, but that's the basic story behind this blog. just a place to unwind and unleash my inner tween without any fear of judgement. actually, scratch that last part. i know this little spot will be discovered eventually, and i'm terrified of the response!! but i can't worry about that. love me, hate me, turn your nose up at me, roll your eyes at me, take me as i am - (almost) 30 going on 13.

1 comment:

sylvie said...

sign me up.

my head is bubbling over with gg, oth and twilight commentary. i can't handle it!

yay for {almost} thirtygoingonthirteen!

xo,

s