3.03.2009

Twilight Tuesday Grab Bag


link of the day: newmoonmovie.org
currently ranked #1 on twilighttopsites.com. why? because they've been dishing out great stuff like this -

1) these impeccable fanmade posters for the new moon movie. wowza at the edward one. click HERE to view the larger versions (A MUST).

 
*courtesy of smirks-works

 

3) and lastly, this AWESOME jonas x twilight song spoof which is utterly brilliant (and based on one of my fave jo bros songs, "burnin up")!



here are the lyrics so you can sing along (because i know you want to. hee hee)
"Moonin' Up"

VERSE 1
Your skin's hot, mine's cold
You go around wanting to know
What I am, but you don't [oh wait, you do]
I sparkle from head to toes
CHORUS
I'm totally the cutest vampi-ah
And I'm tryin' keep from bitin' others
But will Jacob soon take ovah?
We're moonin' up, moonin' up, for you baby
VERSE 2
Your smell, a spell cast
Can't hold myself back
Car peels, helpless
All by yourself, gotta save you from death
CHORUS
BRIDGE
Walk in the classroom all I can smell is you
Oh, you were starin' me down in the lunchroom
CHORUS [REPEAT]

2 comments:

sylvie said...

those posters are DELICIOUS!!! i. must. have....

Anonymous said...

OMG, the Edward poster is FANTASTIC. that is a definite winner.