3.26.2009

twilight, the comedy?


check out this great piece by a site called BuddyTV, with the writers streaming their thoughts as they take in the Twilight DVD. Hilarious and a great accompaniment as you watch the DVD. Again. For the [insert number greater than 5 here] time. :-)

A couple of snippets......



KW: The GAYSIAN!
DC: OMG, I love gaysians.
MC: This is an absurdly diverse small town high school.



KW: OOOO The Cullens! Prepare for R Patttz.
DC: How are they outside? It's like, daylight.
MC: ZOMG!
DC: Woah, look at his hair!



OD: The dad is wearing a scarf while playing
MC: I want Bella to try to convince them she's a vampire. That's what Buffy would do. Like “oh man I’m so thirsty for some of the ol' red, know what I mean guys? Am I right?”

Check out the full article HERE.

No comments: